We are looking for a part time cleaner to work 2hrs per day Monday to Friday 3.30pm - 5.30pm at our Psalter Lane site.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the area/sites allocated.
- To be aware of the conditions associated with the cleaning of your allocated areas related to the school/site users and to work to the appropriate Health and Safety rules and processes.
- To use the appropriate equipment, materials, tools and machinery to ensure the job is done effectively.
- Cleaning duties will include cleaning, washing, sweeping, scrubbing, sanitising, shampooing, vacuum cleaning, polishing and dusting of designated areas as required by the School.
- Specialist cleaning where requested by the School, i.e. carpet shampooing.
- To report any damage/defects to the appropriate person.
- To liaise with site staff, supervisors and line managers as required.
Any other duties and responsibilities appropriate to the grade and role
Experience would be desirable but not essential – full support will be given to the successful candidate.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.50 per hour
To apply please complete the attached forms and return to school either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Clifford All Saints C of E Primary School, 108 Psalter Lane, Sheffiled S11 8YU