At Clifford All Saints Primary School the safety of all of our children is of paramount concern. The children have dedicated online safety lessons and there are regular reminders of how to stay safe online.
These are a few links to support any concerns:
- Childline – 0800 1111 (a free, private and confidential service where you can talk about anything and get help)
- UK Safer Internet Centre – to report and remove harmful online content and promote the safe and responsible use of technology for young people.
- Childnet – Advice and resources for children, parents and carers on how to stay safe online
- CEOP – Online Police support for making a report about online abuse
- Internet Matters – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware – for support from the NSPCC for parents/carers
- Parent Info – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow – Thinkuknow is the education programme from CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline.
- Common Sense Media – they rate movies, TV shows, books, APPs and more so parents can feel good about the entertainment choices they make for their kids. They offer the largest, most trusted library of independent age-based ratings and reviews